Sorry I didn't post these sooner! You know me and blogging! There's several things I want to post, but most importantly, I wanted to share all our birthday party pictures. I cannot believe our little guy turned 5 last month. He is getting so big and turning into such a sweet, hard working, servant-hearted boy.
Here's pictures from a small party we had at home with my family, the Shouns, and our neighbors.
And then a couple weeks later Aunt Martha hosted a pool party for all of Kent's family. We took along some cupcakes to celebrate Jude's birthday with the cousins there too.
Then this past Saturday, we hosted a tea party for Lydia and all the girls in her class at school. They really had a ball together. They all came dressed up, we painted nails, made paper fans, had our tea party, and played musical chairs. Oh, and the cutest thing was that during the tea party, I told the girls they had to use their fancy tea party words, like calling each other "Dahling" and the grown-up ladies were "Madames". They really got into it and talked that way the whole time at the table! After the tea party we invited all our family over to watch the UT game and of course, the standard Petros for dinner. We had quite a crowd! It was a really fun day, full of celebrating Lydia's birthday with so many people that she loves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The party looked soooo fun! Happy birthday Lydia!
ReplyDeletelove,
the Bugs